In order of appearance:
- Two hammered guitars (one lead, one backup)
- Hammered bass guitar (an updated version from 'Stick Figures: it now has two wheels and his motored')
- A two-part drum kit, including:
- A bass drum, 2 toms and a snare
- 2 cymbals, 3 hi-hats and a cowbell
- Lead Guitar: D2-A4
- Bass: A1-G3
- Backup Guitar: E2-E4
- Marimba: D#3-E5
- Vibraphone: F#3-D5
Wayne Lytle has said that the stick bass has "cousins," which are the hammered guitars. His "friends" are the drum kit playing sticks and the two stick xylophones, one as a marimba and another as a metallophone. They also have green lights that glow when they go through tunnels. Throughout the performance, they travel around the wooden course at sunset, stopping at stages intermittently.
- A synth player with keys that resembled those of the marimba and vibraphone players.