A bunch of instruments play on a room completly surrounded by pipes. They are all played by ball bearings that shoot out of certain pipes.
Instruments in the order they're presented:
- Acoustic Guitar/Bongo double instrument
- Banjo/Bongo double instrument
- Percussion, including:
- Guitar: Bb1-G3
- Banjo: A3-C4
- Vibraphone: C3-F5
- Bells: C4-C5
- Marimba: Eb2-F5
- To contrast the two different performances on this set, the Acoustic Guitar/Bongo double instrument next to the wall is lit by a blue light in the second version, as opposed to a magenta light in the first version. The golden vibraphone fountain now glows orange when struck instead of white. The back wall from the first animation has been removed to reveal a large empty space filled with pipes. The tubular bells also have a little more detail, partially due to the fact that they spend more time onscreen. The whole set is slightly more worn and dented.
- The instruments are also tuned slightly differently from the first animation.
- At one point near the end of the animation the splash cymbal and cowbell can be heard simultaneously, which should be impossible due to the configuration of the drums.