There are three robotic drummer players in this animation. The first one is inside a spherical cage of percussion instruments with limited movement along a straight pole. The other two "satellite" players move around the outside of the drum kit along two large circular tracks.
Instruments in the order they're presented:
- Drum kit
- Second Drum kit
- Third drum kit
- Fourth drum kit
- 171 drums, cymbals, etc. in total.
- At one point, right before the synth section, one of the satellite drummers seems to be hitting the bar of one of the ring structures instead of an actual drum.
- Right before the synth section, the central player's drum kit rotates upside down as the buzz synthesizer drums rotate into playing position and the timbales rotate out of the way. After the synth section, the instruments return to their original positions.
- In the commentary Wayne Lytle remarks that this was the most complicated instrument set to program on Animusic 2.
- The CD version leaves out the intro with the drummer testing out the drums before playing.
- The gongs in this animation all appear to be tuned to the same pitch.