3 minutes and 22 seconds
An entire gear-driven machine plays the drums. Stage is mostly made up of a huge gear-driven drum set. The stage appears to be made out of bricks. The machine has 3 sets to play. The first one has a hi-hats, a snare drum, a bass kick drum, a cowbell, 2 crash cymbals, and twelve toms in a 3x4 arrangement. The second kit has four timbales, four timpani, four wood blocks, a vibraslap and two agogô bells.
The thrid one with three church bells and two tamtams.
The instuments and gears are supported by wood.
Instruments in the order they're presented: (various gear-driven percussion devices)
- Background gear-grinding noises (synced to the tempo of the music)
- A drum kit with hi-hats, a snare drum, a bass kick drum, a small crash cymbal, a cowbell, and a large crash cymbal
- Twelve toms in a 3x4 arrangement (the largest four are presented near the beginning of the video; the next smaller four along with the first four are shown near the middle, and all twelve are shown at the end)
- A second drum kit with four timbales, four timpani, four wood blocks, a vibraslap and two agogô bells
- A third kit with three church bells and two tamtams
- This animation had a HD version on the Animusic HD DVD as the others were Pipe Dream, Harmonic Voltage and Aqua Harp.
- The construction set of this animation was the longest of the other 7 animations on the Animusic DVD
- Drum Machine was written in 2000.
- There was only one camera shot in this animation, which moved around as the song played.
- This animation's name could be taken from a drum machine, an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments.
- This is the shortest animation in Animusic 1 and the 2nd shortest song of the series, beaten by Pogo Sticks by 2 seconds.
This is gallery for Drum Machine.